Tuesday, October 14, 2008
My new job as a Nanny
I just got a new job as a nanny and I love the kids they are so cute there are three the oldest is Emma and she is 4 then Ian who is 2, and youngest is Gracie who is 2 months, I love playing with them and they love doing crafts which I also love so we just connect and have alot of fun together, I really didn't expect on getting this job because when I went to the interview I was a few minutes late trying to find the place and said how transportation was a little rough, but I did say I would take a bus if I had to and when I got the job I was a little surprised, but the people I work for just said they got a good vibe about me and I'm glad, I love those kids and am so glad I get to work with them as much as I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats on the new job! Where is it at? They look like super cute kids too! I found your blog when I realized your family was following my blog, hope you don't mind if I add you to my stalking list! I've made some comments on your other blogs so you'll have to go check them out! Love ya!
Post a Comment